We’re always on the lookout for writers who want to provide coverage in the form of interviews, reviews, or opinion pieces pertaining to the music industry or any other idea that might fit the general mission of our website. If you’re serious about contributing to our website, read the rest of this page carefully and follow all instructions found here. Any submissions that violate these instructions will be deleted immediately.
Be creative and pitch us something unique. For those interested, send an email to email@example.com. All submissions must include:
- Title of Your Article
- The reason you want to contribute to our online publication
- Links to previously published articles
- Article pitch in the body, or completed article text in the body of the email (we WILL NOT open attachments unsolicited)
- You may use links in the body of your article as references. Irrelevant links will be deleted. Do not mask links with click trackers.
- Provide a separate list of links used as references in the article (if the links are not included in the article)
Please understand that we have these guidelines in place to keep the content on our site top notch, but we’re really not a bunch of stiffs. There are simply too many poorly written articles being peddled around the internet nowadays, and we like to separate the wheat from the chaff.